ALL OF OUR FACIALS INCLUDE CLEANSING, EXFOLIATION (IF NEEDED), SKIN ANALYSIS, MASK, MOISTURIZER AND SPF
Hydra Glow Facial $125
This amazing facial using aqua exfoliating tips and nutrients enriched serums that are used to deliver a powerful 2 step process. First it deeply cleanses your skin. Secondly, it exfoliates dead skin cells for a bright complexion. Third, it extracts dirt, oils blackheads and whiteheads from your pores. Lastly, it's an oxygen therapy treatment which infuses powerful antioxidants for true protection and hyaluronic acid to plump the skin. We end this amazing facial with a customized LED Light Therapy and a mask. This treatment will leave your skin feeling clean, clear and radiant. We recommend having this treatment done monthly. The best part is there is no down time or pain. This treatment is a lot like microdermabrasion but WITHOUT any irritable side effects.
(Choose from Face, Neck, Decollete, Knees, Stomach, Stretch Marks or Elbows) - A non-ablative skin treatment that harnesses the body's own regenerative system to improve the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, large pores and texture. Ask us about our packages
- Face $349
- Neck & Decollete $399
- Small Areas (8x8) $399
- Large Areas (12x12) $449
- Stomach Area $400
Dermaplaning Facial $125
You will notice improvement in the tone and texture of your skin right away! This is the most precise exfoliation method that utilizes a medical instrument to gently lift away dead skin cells and fine vellus hair aka peach fuzz, leaving your skin super soft and smooth plus we will kill the bacteria using High Frequency! This treatment is perfect year round! With this treatment you will receive dermaplaning, enzyme peel, extractions, and the perfect serum just for your skin type. Plus we add LED Light Therapy. Recommended every 2-4 weeks.
Carbon Peel Laser Treatment aka Hollywood Carbon Peel $200
Our No Downtime procedure helps rejuvenate the appearance of aging, damaged skin. This gentle procedure is safe on most skin types and is a great way to get a quick skin refresher without the longer downtime associated with other laser procedures.
Glo Chemical Peels $125
Brighten up and even out your skin tone & texture. Choose from a mildly superficial peel, medium peel or a deep peel. Little to no discomfort or downtime.
VI Peels $249
Our most popular treatment, this medium-depth powerhouse peel works to suppress melanogenesis—the production of melanin—at the source while promoting rapid cell turnover for more even and bright skin tone. Resurfacing action reveals brighter, renewed skin for results in 7 days.
Retinol and Vitamin C Peel Boost $150
Treat your skin to a through deep pore cleanse and exfoliation. This peel contains 1% Retinol and Vitamin C. Retinol stimulates collagen production and cell turnover. Vitamin C provides protection. Basically it scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals. Vitamin C also improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, reduces redness, promotes would healing and suppresses excess pigmentation.
Plasma Skin Tightening also known as Fibroblast Plasma Lift
What is Plasma Skin Tightening Treatment and How does it Work?
The Skin-Tightening is a soft surgery procedure targeting a wide variety of skin conditions including loss of elasticity, sagging, and wrinkles that been traditionally treated with fillers or plastic surgery. Our treatment is the only cosmetic treatment that uses plasma to eliminate excess skin. Plus, the treatment is low risk with minimal downtime, plus it more affordable than surgery. Plasma Skin Tightening is known for it’s success with Non Surgical Eye Lift, Skin Tag Removal, Tummy Tightening, Stretch Marks and so much more. The term “Soft Surgery” is used to describe the treatment because it delivers results similar to surgery, with no scalpel, stitches or bandages and minimal downtime. A minimally invasive procedure with much lower risk and at a more affordable price then actual surgery. After the treatment, small dry spots – scabs form. They need 5-7 days to fall off and during this time the client should keep the skin surface clean and protect it with cream which we will provide.
What areas of your face/body that can be treated?
- Skin Tightening and Lifting effect
- Reduces wrinkles
- Tighten your Upper and Lower Lids
- Tighten your neck and lift mid-face
- Removes sun and age spots
- Worry lines
- Crows feet
- Nasolabial Folds (smiles lines)
- Labial lines
- Upper Lids
- Lower Lids
- 11’s (Between Brows)
- Ear Lines
- Full Face
- Marionette Lines
- Neck Lines
- Upper Eyes
- Upper Lip
- Lower Lip
- Skin Tags removal
- Belly Skin reduction
- Body Area – Removal of age & sun spots
- Lower eyelids
- Neck tightening
- Mid-face lifting
- Lip Flip
- You should be in good health the day of your appointment with no pre-existing health conditions.
- If you are showing signs of having a cold or flu, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are currently taking Acne Medications (Accutane) or have in the past year, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Clients who have a pace maker.
- Clients with history of hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- Client with a sunburn or tanning will need to postpone their treatment.
- This treatment is recommended for light to medium skin tones. Darker complexions run a risk of hyperpigmentation. Please schedule a consultation.
- We do not recommend this treatment for Cancer Patients (chemotherapy or radiation).
- Clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Client must not have severe or uncontrolled diabetes, healing disorders, lymphatic draining issues.
- Client must not have inflamed skin (dermatitis or eczema), severe acne, skin irritations, open wounds or a severe skin condition in the area we are treating.’
- Clients prone to scarring/keloid scarring are not ideal candidates.
- Clients who are taking blood thinners, please consult with your physician first.
- Clients who have any immune-deficiency or have any other auto-immune disorder
- Clients who have Lupus, Psoriasis or Vitiligo are not ideal candidates.
- Moles and Birthmark areas will not be treated.
- Clients having their lip area done – you must not display any signs of Herpes Simplex Virus (cold sores or fever blisters) or have experiened Herpes Simplex VIrus in the past. However you may call your Physician to obtain a prescription for Valtrex (take for one week efore and one week after following treatment.
- Clients having their upper or lower lids – if you have eyelash extensions, please have them removed prior to your arrival. You may have your lashes reapplied after 8 week.
Prices vary depending on area. Please text us a picture without makeup to (832)654-4595. For pricing, please Click Here, then go to the “Skin Tightening - HiFu/Peels/Fibroblast/Microneedling” tab.
Get our most popular treatments now and pay later with Cherry payment plans.
Cherry is a leading patient “buy now, pay later” option that makes it easy to spread your payments out over time.
Quickly get pre-approved for up to $10,000 today using the QR Code below!