Eyelash and Eyebrow
Why get eyebrow extensions or permanent eyebrows? Eyebrows are the single most important defining feature for our overall look. Eyebrows are extremely important to us and help us in a variety of ways including: protecting our eyes, aiding in facial recognition, helping us determine emotion, and attracting the opposite sex. For years, many women have beautified their eyebrows through hair removal, hair addition (transplants and brow wigs), piercings and defining with cosmetics.
Brows are the largest trending niche in the beauty industry today. From full, natural run-way brows; to sleek, contoured eyebrows that give an instant facelift! Eyebrows are the most important frame to the face. You can check out more about the trend.
Many women suffer from damaged eyebrows or eyebrow loss due to:
- over-plucking through the years
- medical conditions such as
- hypothyroidism, alopecia, or trichotillomania
- treatments such as chemotherapy
- hormone imbalances
- mineral deficiencies
Eyebrow Extensions are a groundbreaking new service that has just begun in the last 12 months worldwide and Beauty Techniques is offering this service.
Beauty Techniques is a part of the largest innovation to the extension world — restorative extension services! Where there was no hope for women who didn’t have existing brows, now there is much hope! Talk to Linda, the trend setting, ground breaking brow artist who has taken the city by storm , and continues to change women’s lives.
Eyebrow Extensions are applied one “hair” at a time.
They are changing women’s lives! Applied individually to either the eyebrow hair, or directly to the skin — we can now transform ANY eyebrow into a perfectly sculpted eyebrow, in one appointment!
Eyebrow Extensions are available in 4 shades: honey-blonde, auburn, medium brown, and dark brown. They are waterproof, sweat proof, and safe for sensitive skin! They last 10-21 days on the skin with proper care.
Brow Extensions look so natural, that once they are placed on the brow, you will not be able to tell which is natural hair and which are extensions!
Eyebrow Extensions - Leve1Minor Reconstruction – 60 Minutes
25% extensions/ 75% natural brows
- If you have very full brows besides a minor area needing attention such as: Filling in the tail area of the eyebrow / Filling in the inner brow only / Masking a gap from a scar in the eyebrow only.
Eyebrow Extensions - Level 2Half Reconstruction – 1 .5 Hour
50% extensions / 50% natural brows
- This service is for clients that have fairly good eyebrows but could use whole area of the eyebrows restored or could use fullness doubled such as: Adding fullness to thin brows / Adding a tail to short brows / Adding body & inner brow to over plucked eyebrows.
Eyebrow Extensions - Level 3Majority Reconstruction – 2 Hours
75% extensions / 25% natural brows
- This service is for a client that have very little natural brow hair then you will want to choose this service. Linda will rebuild the majority of the eyebrow, and adding shape and symmetry to uneven, damaged eyebrows.
Eyebrow Extensions - Level 4Complete Reconstruction – 2.5 Hours
100% extensions / 0% natural hair
- If you have no natural eyebrow hair, then Linda will need to completely rebuild the eyebrows.
Classic LashesIndividual Lashes – 2 Hours
- A single extension is appled to one natrual lash. Classic lashes are perfect for adding length and fullness, giving an appearance of wearing mascara.
Hybrid LashesClassic & Volume Lashes – 2 Hours
- A combination of two different types of lashes, Classic Individual lashes combined with Russian Volume lashes. Perfect for those that have fewer lashes yet want fullness.
Russian Volume Lashes2D - 6D Lashes – 2.5 Hours
- The latest trend! We use .05 to .07mm diameter to make this possible without damaging your lashes giving you full look!
6-7 Days $45
7-13 Days $60
14-17 Days $70
18-24 Days $80
Hybrid Refill(Classic & Volume)
6-7 Days $50
7-13 Days $60
14-17 Days $75
18-24 Days $89
Russian Refills2D - 6D
6-7 Days $50
7-13 Days $65
14-17 Days $79
18-24 Days $95