Tired of drawing in your brows? Considering
As always, please do your research, permanent makeup is not something to be frugal about, being featured in an article like this is what you want to avoid. Don’t just take our word for it, make sure you check out our reviews to see what our previous customers are saying about Beauty Techniques and Linda DeLeon!
Why you ask?
“Regardless which eyebrows technique or style that you choose, they are all tattoos. The only difference is how deeply the pigment is implanted in the skin. Any eyebrow done with a manual tool will not last as long as
Permanent Eyebrows are often referred to as Semi-Permanent eyebrows, 3D eyebrows, Microblading, Ombre’ brows, Stardust brows, Natural Filled brows or Permanent Makeup eyebrows.
Choose from Microblading, 3D Hairstrokes, Ombre’ Brows, Combination Brows, Natural Powder Fill and Dark & Defined. (to see the before and after pictures visit our photo gallery)
- Microblading is the latest trend! It’s a new tattoo technique that draws small lines that look like real individual hairs. Microbladed eyebrows is done using a hand-held tool, not with a digital machine, to put pigment into the skin. It does not go deep into the skin like 3D Hair Strokes as described below. These brows are semi-permanent; which means with time, they will fade, which is why customers will have to come back for retouch. A 6 to 8 week “perfecting session” is needed to add more hair strokes, darken hair strokes or adjust thickness / darkness)
- 3D Hair Stroke Eyebrows are hand drawn lines using a digital pen creating one hair stroke at a time with a single needle, which looks identical to Microblading. The difference is hair strokes are done with a digital machine which lasts longer than Microblading, on average 1 to 3 years depending on your skin type.
- Ombre’ Eyebrows are brows that have a soft powdered body, a sharp & defined lower line, a light diffused upper line and front, which creates the ultimate 3D brow shape and design.
- Dark & Defined Eyebrows are for those that prefer their brows to be dark, defined overall a dramatic style. This method could last longer. However, initially your brows will be vibrant and dark, as a result they will take longer to fade.
- Powder Filled or Stardust Eyebrows are feathered, shaded, powdered, more natural look by creating color under your natural hair. Bare sections can also be filled-in or bald spots from scars can be hidden with this procedure. Please keep in mind, if you would like to keep it extremely light and natural looking – superficial applications are the answer.
- Combination Eyebrows is great for those that want the more natural look near the front bridge by adding hair strokes closer to the nose yet a darker look on the body of the brows and towards the tail.