Pre & Post Instructions
If you take a Benadryl or other relaxant prior to procedure, you must have a ride home. This may impair your driving.
General Rules for ALL procedures:
- Do not apply any creams, cleansers, moisturizers, Vaseline, A&D or Neosporin for 10 to 14 days.
- No sun or tanning prior to
- Avoid direct shower water on treated area after
procedure, but insteadlet the water hit the back part of your head allowing water to roll onto your face.
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, and/or ibuprofen unless medically needed 48 hours prior to
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine prior to procedure.
- Getting a procedure while on your period can make you
- Avoid extreme exercise prior to and directly after
procedure. No heavy sweating for 10- to 14 days. If you are on a work out regimen, please schedule your appointment when you are able to NOT WORK OUT.
- No swimming pools until healed.
- Please allow time for all procedure(s) to heal before going on vacation, working out or any special event(s).
- Only touch the treated areas with squeaky clean hands or q-tips. This is a must!
- No creams, cleansers or makeup on the procedure for the next 5 to 7 days. You can still wash your face or
apply make up, just NOT on the actual procedure.
- DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK AT THE TREATED AREA. Let any residual pigment come off naturally.
- DON’T FREAK OUT! Your procedure will fade 10-40% for brows and eyes and 60% to 70% on lips. It will take 5 to 7 days for your procedure to heal and look natural.
Remember, in Permanent Makeup – LESS IS MORE! You can always come back for more if your procedure is too thin or too light…..
Please understand everyone heals differently and touch-ups may be required.
Please note, if an eyeliner touch-up is needed, the top eyeliner will be charged and the bottom eyeliner will be charged, eyeliners are considered as two procedures.
And once again, DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK AT THE TREATED AREA. Let any residual pigment come off naturally.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Linda at (832) 654-4595.
Wear your makeup as you normally do to your appointment.
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment, bring your glasses.
- Clean contacts can be worn 72 hours after the procedure.
- Makeup can be worn 72 hours after the procedure.
- Buy a new tube of mascara to use after
- Do not use makeup, cleansers or wash your eyes, mineral oil or heavy creams, especially glycolic.
- If you have dry or
sensitiveeyes, there is a slight chance that you may get pink eye, if this occurs, consult with your Doctor for a prescription.
- Do not get used to the “Dark/Thick
- Look”, your color will fade 10-40% and you will
loosea line, making it look thinner.
- Only use the after-care ointment. A small amount all day to keep moist.
- If there you wish to have your eyeliner thicker, darker, or longer, a
follow upvisit is needed after 30 to 45 days. There is an additional charge.
- If you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted, have this done at least 72 hours prior to the procedure and wait 2 weeks after to continue.
- Regular makeup can be worn 72 hours after the procedure.
- If there are any blank areas of pigment, this is normal and can be corrected on a
follow upvisit in 45 to 60 days, for an additional charge.
- If you have ever had a fever blister or cold sore, you should get a prescription for Zovirax,
Valtraxor other prescribed medication from your doctor or dentist. If you are not able to get a prescription, you can also purchase Abreva or L-Lysine.
- Begin taking your prescription and/or L-Lysine one week before you come in
and anda week after your procedure.
- Lips may take up to 3 sessions to be perfect. Lips are a muscle without hair follicles or pores. If a client has a lot of scar tissue in lips, the results may be weak in color intensity.
lip sticklook cannot be achieved with lip tattooing. However, a beautiful natural shade is a realistic goal.
- Lips heal in 3 stages: too bright, too light, color returns in 3 weeks.
- Gently tap in
ointment, DO NOT rub.
- Be sure
lipsare not dry, keep moist with ointmentand use sparingly, not heavy. TAP IN, do not rub or it may pull out pigment before it has had a chance to heal.
- Lips will be very sore for a few days. This is normal. Swelling may also be an issue for a few days.
- Avoid oily, salty or spicy food and drink with a straw.
- Do not rub lips or pull loose skin/peelings.
- Avoid ANY friction to the lip area.
yourstill want more color, you are welcome to return for a touch-up in 30 to 45 days, for an additional charge