Scalp MicroPigmentation (SMP)
SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION
THE FAST, SAFE & EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR HAIR LOSS
Beauty Techniques offers the art of Scalp MicroPigmentation to Women and Men. The best part is that its:
- Immediate results with NO DOWNTIME
Still not convinced? Then ask yourself these questions:
- Are you tired of wearing a hat or cap to hide the area?
- Are you paranoid about using a Hair System?
- Are you embarrassed that your Hair Fiber Product will fly away and get all over your face and hands?
If you answered YES to any of these questions and you are ready for a change, then call us!!! We can HELP!
DON’T BE EMBARRASSED………………….
For Women, we understand that losing your hair is a very sensitive matter. At Beauty Techniques we make Scalp MicroPigmentation discrete step by step process. This allows you for gradual hair replacement and to ensure that the right look is achieved. Oftentimes, your family, friend as well as colleges will not even notice a change as its achieved gradually.
For Men, losing your hair means losing your confidence and often times your self esteem. We understand the importance of wanting to look & feel younger and it can be achieved with a few sessions. We want to make it discrete, so we ensure that we allow gradual hair replacement and ensure that the right look is achieved. Oftentimes, your family, friends as well as college will not even notice a change as its achieved gradually.
WHAT ISSUE ARE YOU DEALING WITH?
Pattern Baldness & Hair Fillers:
- Due to Hormone Imbalance;
- Alopecia or
- Your Solution – Let us add density to thinning areas for the appearance of thick, strong hair with SMP
- Restore your receded hair
- Frame your face
- You can choose your own Look
- a Clean Cut,
- a Youthful yet Natural Look and/or
- Slight Receded Look
- We Have Your Solution – Let us restore your receded hairline giving it the darkness and fullness you use to have.
- Scars that can be concealed are:
- Strip Scarring
- Plug Scarring
- Alopecia Scarring
- Accident Scarring
- FUE/FUT Scarring
- Your Solution – Conceal the visibility of your scar with small, color matched hair follicle deposits.